Smiths AO Application

the cool smith

What is your ingame name?: Ensign Smith

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448659117

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: at the time of this Ensign 

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Joe 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can Improve SF by hosting tryouts regularly and encouraging activity as when I'm on I don't see SF on as much and by hosting more tryouts I hope to have a steady flow of new SF. I will host fun and engaging SIMs to give SF a reason to want to get on and play as SF. I will Also do my best to make SF a fun battalion that is also professional, because its ok to have fun but you also need to know the limits. SF's main duty is to protect the ISD and attack hostile targets from the Airspace as such, I will put forth the effort to have all pilots trained to the best standards, and make all SF meetings productive and make sure that SF grows in size and ability.

Why should you be trusted with this position?I should be Trusted with this position because I will be professional in my duties and will not mess around/ minge, this position comes with responsibility and trust and I will not break that trust, when I play on the server I do my duties as best I can and I follow orders as directed and don't mess around when I shouldn't be.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I want to help out SF and I want to have more opportunity's on the server to show that I am a capable person and to better my leadership skills. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:The job of an Aviation Officer is to oversee SF, host tryouts, and to improve the branch. 

Denied
Aviation Officer is now full

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png