DT Officer application

GAME OVER

In-Game name: DT MSGT KL2

STEAM_0:1:537589555

How long have you been in your current rank?:

I have been in my current rank for 1 day 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: 

The experiences I have in leading is only in one other battalion. I was a NCO In Purge. I led the lower enlisted and even led some of the fresh NCOs before I left for DT.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) 

The reason why I want to be an officer is because as an officer there are a lot more obstacles for me to overcome, and I have a goal to lead people. I will do my best to keep everyone in line, and correct people if they do wrong or mess up. I feel officers would be very important for me to learn how to lead and help more people than I could before. I will have more options on what I can do. I will do my very best to help everyone I can to make this battalion better than it already is and I will stop at nothing  to complete my goals. This will include bettering myself and the others around me. I have already made it this far so what's the point in not going to the very top. Yes there will be a lot of responsibilities coming with officers and I am ready to take those responsibilities. I take this battalion very seriously and will complete my task without fail.      

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) 

What makes me stand out in the battalion? I am not a quitter, you will never see me give up or surrender to defeat. I will always keep trying no matter the cost and I will encourage everyone to never give up even if you really want to. I will not have a quitter in this battalion. When I first saw DT I heard they were super hard to get into and I thought I like a challenge so I tried out for it 27 times before I got in and that shows that I am motivated for whatever challenge comes my way and I am motivated to lead this battalion someday. My main goal is to rival the top ranks of DT and surpass every one of them  in my own way. I will enforce the SOP to the best of my ability so that all the troopers will know what to do and if they need help I will help them to the best of my ability.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I understand.

• mikey! locked this topic