Regent Security Officer Application.

Regent

What is your ingame name?: Regent 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458826281

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: security

What Naval HC gave you permission to apply?: Fleet admiral Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

First of all I will be hosting tryouts. If we have more security officers we will for sure have less jobs because we will be splitting the job. I think I can make all the new personne in the battalion feel way more confident and not stress about asking questions, and for sure I will make everybody feel ok. I will work really hard so everybody knows they rank perfectly and if they ask questions a lot I will for sure answer them but after I will show them a way how to use sop to answer every question that works really well for me.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Because as a SubLt, all the people that promoted me trust me and think I'm good at what I'm doing. The people that promoted me are high up so I think they know who to trust and who to not trust. I think I have a good common sense to make decisions about what is ok to do and what is not ok to do. The thing is, the best way to know if you should trust me or not is by me having the role. And I've been in the naval for like a month. I know it is not a lot but still i didn't have a single strike.

Why do you want this rank?:

Because I like the security branch, I'm in one of them and they are so important. To be part of 2 big battalions will be really cool and will make me play the serv way more. Because besides showing too high up what i can do and i'm good at what i'm doing, I don't have that much responsibility as a naval SubLT and i think i can handle being an officer in dt and shock. And I would love to know more about those ranks. Like Dt because besides reading their rules and stuff i don't know them. I would love to become an officer, give help and show persoone how to become better is something I really love.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, and i think it is normal to kick someone of the ranks, because when you join a speciality and they accept you, they want the best of the best. they will not take someone that dont take his job seriously. The ranks will give you so much power, and power in the hands of someone doesn't know what he is doing can only go bad. The rank needs a lot of responsibility and if you can't be ok with the normal naval responsibility we will not give you more, but i'm sure I can handle a lot of responsibility.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Become a high up, to be part of the important person. I am a person with a lot of leadershipng, you will see it if I become a high up one day. because right now the only people that see my leadership are the crewman and the midshipman and the enlisted because I show them how to do stuff and how to get better at it.

ps. im french so i tried my best so everything make sense but i'm not perfect so i'm sorry if something makes no sense. And i got told that i can make the same post twice if i change some part of it.

Denied
Security Officer is now full

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png