TyroneLiddle

Should I be NCO.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should "SF SA Jim 1495" be NCO

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Jim

What is your rank? I'm currenlt a "senior airman"

How long have you been an Enlisted? I have been an enlisted for 5 days and have been active everyday for at least 8 hours a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What rank are you applying for? SP

How many strikes do you have? I currently have no strikes.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I believe you should trust me with NCO rank as i know what I'm doing, I've had past experience with NCO and I know how to deal with things in the correct way. I'm also not that strict unless I have to be "which is most of the time never".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I will try my hardest to help with SIM (using my GM rank to help even better). I will also try my hardest to do as man tryouts as possible whilst I'm on. I will also help with flight certifications and I will do everything I'm asked to do.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? I totally agree with this and have no objections.  I also agree with this because there should always be rules set in place for NCO's as they are what some Enlisted look up to and they could show a bad example to the Enlisted

Extra Information: I was given permission by Soph to do this application. I'm known as eather Jim or John. I'm a chill person and i try to help battalions as much as a I can.Incase you haven't seen me before I'm "SF SA Jim 1495" or as i may also be known as "Royal Guard CDT II John" I'm mainly on in GMT time zone (since I'm from England), I'm quite a nice person to talk to. I'm also always open for people to come and ask me for help I helped ST, SF every battalion if needed whenever I get the chance but they are the main two. I try my best with everything to do and personally me and some of the Naval think I'm a decent pilot. Please don't be afraid to message me for proof of me being SFC I have the proof.

+ SUPPORT

+ very active and respectful

+ when Jim was ahead of me in SF, (before he left for a bit) I recall him doing tryouts and training quite often, regardless if there were other NCOs/Officers on to remind him

+ responsible and knowledgeable of SF

- SF FL SRV SV Seaman 1995

Edited by Seaman 1995

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster