Titanium's Grenadier Application

Not Niro

In Game Name:  Titanium

Nu-7 Rank (Must be SGT+): Sergeant

Level (Must be 65+): 102 

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

image.png.67b588efd1b028503021ba9cd0771b0b.png

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): N/A

Why do you think you are worthy of receiving Grenadier? (80+ word minimum):
I think I should get Grenadier because of how long I have joined Nu7 and been on the servers And have gained A lot of experience like Leading, combat, comms, dealing with GOI and scps and I have used a lot of explosives in the server as C4,Sticky Nades, Normal Nades, GL's like EX41 and M79  and  I will try my hardest to not minge on the class and follow all of the rules of Grenadier and not deal 100+ hp or suicide bomb any GOI/CI!

Explain how you would utilize Grenadier to the best of your ability (65+ word minimum):
As a Grenadier I would try to talk as much as i can with my teammates to make sure there is no crossfire as we are dealing with GOI Or Even scps And i would throw in explosives  and calling it out before doing so and utilizing my smokes in rights times to breach in raids and making sure to use them to escape out of raids.

A CI raid has been called at Gate A, you're on Grenadier - what do you do? This can vary from person to person, but give your best answer
I would get ready at the far door with nades and tell other mtf to stay back to not Crossfire and when ci comes in i would throw all my nades then swap to my SSG 
If We were to chase them out of the foundation i would make sure to use my smokes to rush in with my teammates without ci seeing us After all of ci is killed i would return to normal duties.

• Like 1

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

• Bread locked this topic