1. 1. Should Metall Become Vice Marshal of SF

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

SF SGC SRW Metall 7336
Star Fighter | Senior Group Captain(LT COL equivalent) | Sentry Warden

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Star Fighter Core

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

For the last 3 months SF has been my family, My home. I have been apart of them since Sully started to rebuild it and the current leaders were mere NCO's or even enlisted. Besides a 2 week ROA I've been active and loyal souly to SF. The bonds of family and friendship means a hell a lot to me. The matter of unity SF I feel can always be improved I will always keep in constant contact and interaction with SF.  Making sure everyone is satisfied and happy with SF. Ensuring tryouts, trainings, flight certs and trainings occur when possible always going on. A smooth machine Where kinks are removed effectively and quickly By keeping my ear always to SF I hope I can fix and solve any issue as it happens.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks+
Joined SF 11/11/2020

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I have always felt that the position of a commander or sub commander is purely in service of the entire battalion. It isn't to be above everyone but to be in their employ. People come and join a battalion on  a server to have fun, to enjoy them self's and  just RP. The job of a commander/sub commander Is to Ensure  the vast majority of the group is having fun and enjoying themselves. If there are issues that aren't being resolved, its the fault of the leaders. Weeding out trouble makers and those who causing issues is the hardest part of being a leader. When tending a flowering plant, or a bush like that of the Rose. You need to at times decide to trim off branches and flours that's harming the rest of the plant.  It should only done if its absolutely necessary but it needs to be done in a timely manner. There are also more day to day operations like updating the roster daily, making sure the battalion has good level of activity and over all making sure no one is being too stupid.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I have been playing Gmod for over 5 years now, I have commanded numerous groups. Led and raised massive large groups at one point a group of 30 people on at once and leading them into battle. I have been dedicated to the server for over three months and in that time I have been purely dedicated to Star fighters. I have helped get started and grow Start Fighter Sentry's I've been it's co lead and now its lead since their addition into  SF. I've been an officer for the past 2 and half months (was semi active for 2 weeks so active for 2 months as an officer). I have taken SF seriously and hope I have proven and continue to prove that I have the competence, loyalty, and trust of everyone lower and higher then me to do a great job as Vice Marshal.

7. How often can you be Online?

Every day 3-8 Hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have 0

+Support

• Application is solid
  • Leads by example
  • Is one of the most recognizable names in his battalion 
  • Consistently one of the nicest and most approachable people in SF

Good luck Metall!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

+/- Support
- Semi-active (rarely see you on) "
Every day 3-8 Hours
"
- I do not think you are ready for this position yet.

- You are nice and a 
approachable person
- Did get sentry active.

No hard feelings tho lol ❤️

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky