weird kids were mrdm'ing me in spawn and wanna blame it on me after they tried to mug me in spawn- Denied

Alijah

taken out of context server i see "killed by Alijah with fubar" i think weird but alright i go outside and am immediately rdmed by him with a fubar he does it a few more times switches to crip does it some more them proceeds to break fear rp by running into spawn while being mugged by 4 people he then runs into spawn pulls out a gun and shoots 2 of us andre kills him accidently kills hammy Alijah respawns shoots us some more then says "what are you going to do about it" we then shoot him while he calls us retards faggots and cunts which conveniently is all edited out because this happened over 15 minutes ago which im guessing he spent editing his voice out of the clips or changing the after the clip ends he said "got you retards in 4k" then goes afk after killing me 2 more times.

you tried to mug me inside of spawn first of all and while i was in spawn you killed me for no reason and i killed you once in my self defense and after that i tried to leave spawn but you wouldnt let me and you and youre buddies kept mrdm'ing me for no reason as you can see

also the player diss

and also i never said the words "cunt, faggot, or retard" and i dont know how to edit videos you are trying to make me look like the bad guy in the situation when you are 

and it didnt happen 15 minutes ago it happened 2 minutes ago

so its best that you stop being a lying fuck

thats crazy

you weren't "inside spawn" you were on the complete other side of the road and while under fear rp ran all the way to spawn turned and said "im in spawn you can mug me now haha" this was in front of Andre and 2 other people you are a compulsive lier you have lied in multiple sits and on the forums before if you keep this shit up you will end up getting banned.

also Baest  got on the PD and wrote me a 10k ticket for no reason while i was afk

why you wanna tell lies i never left spawn

i have never lied to a staff member you just want me to get in trouble coming from the fact that you are a complete scum and youre just weird in general

Edited by Sehn

thats crazy

actually it wasn't me who got on pd it was so random ofc who left after giving you the ticket you said "your ethernet cable unplugged randomly" then went back and said "oh yeah i ltaped 30 seconds after" so that's lie #1 #2 you never lie in sits? im sorry i believe will a highly ranking admin with 100s of forum posts over you with 8. just stop lying your just making yourself look bad.

also your making yourself look worse after i easily disporove that it wasnt andre you gave you the ticket so you change the name from him to me ( '_' )

Edited by Baestplace

andre said it was you so i believe him. and idk why i got kicked out the game. You are just a straight up down bad 14 year old that has no life and is failing school that has nothing other to do that break rules for no reason. youre parents probably didnt raise you right and now you are a piece of shit

Edited by Sehn
  • Dislike 1

thats crazy

6 minutes ago, Sehn said:

andre said it was you so i believe him. and idk why i got kicked out the game. You are just a straight up down bad 14 year old that has no life and is failing school that has nothing other to do that break rules for no reason. youre parents probably didnt raise you right and now you are a piece of shit

player diss?

6 minutes ago, Sehn said:

First off,

Why is this a staff report when it seems like this should be a player report even tho I can't make sense of this

Also bro on a mass player diss rant lmaooo totally helping ya case

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy