My HMR Application

Loganbay

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? For 3 reasons. 1, I don't think here are enough HMRs considering the amount of hazardous materials and things the foundation has. 2, I think that HMR could be a fun job for the people who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. 3, As I stated before, I'm ready to get my hands a little dirty to push science and research to its limit.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes, I have created two or three(depending on if 1025 is counted as HMR material), with 2 relating to SCP-035's acid, and the other relating to 1025(if the book counts) I will paste the links here: (also the 1025 test was from a long time ago and was like my second test so its kinda cringe)

On 2/15/2021 at 2:13 PM, Jummy said:

+|Support, Leaning towards Negative

3 Test logs

Inactive

Test logs aren't the best

Short Application

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Star locked this topic