FallOfTroops

Should i become a Officer  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a Officer

• Yes (+1)
    • No (-1)

What is your name? Ghost

What is your rank? SP (SGT)

How long have you been a NCO? 1 1/2 Weeks ( not counting my LOA )

What rank are you applying for? Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? You should trust me because, I have a general love for this unit and I've made many friends along the way. I've always wanted to help this unit in more ways and I feel like this is a chance for me. I have a general passion to become a officer and to help SF become a even better unit. I have no strikes, warns, bans, ETC on any of GL's Servers and I feel like I'm a very trust worthy person.  

What can you do to assist command with this rank? What I can do is help increase Activity, Strength in numbers, and Flexibility. I also want give people like Rosa, Deaky, Azir, Spoh and All other active officer a break once and awhile as they work to much a deserves a well long break and to also give them a chance to relax while on duty. If I become I a officer I will put my hole Effort into ensuring all my goals happen. I would also like to help with squadron Recruitments, feel like squadrons hold a special place in SF and it gives people a chance to learn new things and develop there skills to become the best pilot ever seen, I want to make it where all SF Get that chance. These are my many things I promise to do if I'm selected 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? I totally agree, and I Swear on my oath that I will not Break any SF rules and get a strike.

Edited by FallOfTroops