Map Idea: Quick Path Between SHB and MHB [Denied]

PTOB

Good Idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: A quicker pathway between the Side Hangar Bay and Main Hangar Bay. (Walkway in the gap between the two areas or on the side of it for people with sealed suits, or just a way that doesn't require us to go through 4 hallways and a flight of stairs)

How would it help the server and/or the player base: This would allow for players to quickly get to the two sides of the ship quicker, Especially Naval, SF, and IF, if we still have bunks and other locations in the same areas, allowing them to travel quickly between the two areas, if SF is called to MHB to transport, or if Naval needs to head over to SHB quickly.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes, It would allow for less traveling time and quicker responses to anything that may happen. (Sorry for being a bit vague but this is my third one and my brain basically hurts)

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

+Support 

- Cant tell you the number off times i've need to go to the other hanger to yell at a ST shooting at me. 

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

• Manager

DENIED

We believe if we make getting across the map too easy it'll shorten events and make it easy for mass amounts of players to cluster and create lag

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*