Oops officer application

awyedica

What is your name? Oops

What is your rank? WO

How long have you been a NCO? 3 months 

What rank are you applying for?  Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I have been in the SF for a long time and I am a great leader. I have been part of the SF and it is really fun playing. I am active and I'm almost every day doing events, training, and patrols. I like helping new people getting to know how to be an SF and how to play the game. so that's why I thank I should be an officer of the SF.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?  I would assist the command team because I want to support the SF in a positive way. I'm on almost every night and there is a lot of NCO's and ST's, I think if I get the rank of Officer, I will try my best to get all the NCO's to do tryouts, If I make it high up in the ranks in SF If I do get accepted I will always help the lower SF  and anything else they need assistance with. I'm always active (10-14 hours a day) . I could be higher when I get on that day. I would just like to help the SF grow and like a chance to help the SF, I will try get more NCO's to be active and get NCO to help other people. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? yes

Edited by awyedica

34 minutes ago, TR33F0RT said:

+Support

Great App

Seems like you genuinely want to make SF better.

-Support

Sometimes you say things in a way that makes it seem disrespectful. Not sure if it's intentional or not though.

Also would like to see you lead a little more as a NCO

2 hours ago, TR33F0RT said:

+Support

Great App

Seems like you genuinely want to make SF better.

-Support

Sometimes you say things in a way that makes it seem disrespectful. Not sure if it's intentional or not though.

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall