DF6's NCO Application

Manio

image.png.ed7b2995e6b5ca48f397aa05d152b8c6.png

In-Game name: DT CPL DF6

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114478871

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Currently one day so this application can be reviewed in 2 days.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

The experience I possess comes from some of the Military RP I've played on along with SWRP and other servers alike with paramilitary/military aspects to it. Throughought the time of me being a part of those servers I've learned how to be a proper leader or at least basis of it, the rest comes from my personality. On this server I've been Shock NCO (Dimitrij) for some time before resigning so some people can recognize me from that character and some people experienced my skills in planning and leading in the field and I haven't received any complaints so far.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

The NCO role is essential to each regiment as they are often tasked with leading their troops in combat situations and recruiting others while COs are not present. Leaders of various battalions rely heavily on properly functioning NCOs which is why I wish to become one. I understand that it's an important role and I see that by having it I can contribute the most to the Death Troopers. Although my motivation can be described in one sentence, I would like to fill-up the answer with "why do I bother?". DTs recently became one of the main regiments I play on whenever I join the server and I really like how they are being handled so far, hence why the need for a contribution towards my end. I know that people get burned out quite often and to prevent them from burning out completely they have someone to help them out so the working payload is decreased. COs right now don't have to do tryouts almost ever because NCOs are doing the job well, although not even NCOs can uphold the quota due to the numbers. I believe that some fresh blood in the ranks could be more than welcome in order to bring some ease to the burden by me taking a chunk of it on myself.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I really can't answer this question without glorifying myself which is something I don't like to do, therefore I'll keep this straight and simple. I really can't tell if there are other people less or more worthy of the position than me. No one can ever know really. You see, I like to think that being competent in the Death Troopers would make the COs notice it and think to themselves "Huh, he's not an idiot". Most of the time I don't care if someone is superior because I never work towards being better than others; I work towards being better than yesterday me. Now, that doesn't mean I don't look up to people that show a very good proficiency at the job they are tasked with. It's good to have some kind of example you would like to follow, but at one point you have to cut yourself off from that person and develop your own path to make yourself unique and reach the goals you yearned for. That's what I do most of the time and I hope I'm doing it well. Now, what I like to do often is to take any constructive criticism and work with it to not make mistakes in the future which is a part of developing yourself into being one of the best people for the job.

Now, I'll do something here. To show you if I'm a proper fit for the position I would like to explain the leadership idea in my eyes.

Going through my experience I've learned that leadership is not only giving out orders left and right to try and assume your dominance. It's also not being extremely strict with the protocols and punishing everyone that went out of their way even a little bit. Good and efficient leadership is often based on the ability to think outside of the box, to be flexible, and to be able to raise the morale of the units you command. Good leadership is about uniting yourself with your fellow troops so you are one body because only then you can achieve amazing success. Being that kind of leader will make troops follow your orders, not because of your rank, but because they know they can depend on you in any situation. Being a good leader is also being strict and decisive when the situation requires it, not because you want to show that you are above someone and they can't do anything to you. In short words, leadership comes from you, not the book.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I do.

Accepted

Speak with a VCMDR+ for further instructions.

Edited by Viking

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

• mikey! locked this topic