Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DT LTCOL DJ1/Manbox 

What is your steam name?: Manbox8 

What is your steam ID?:0:0:8767896 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I staffed on a Mil RP server 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 year ago 

What date did you make your forums account? 11 months ago 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator  

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

You will be tested on it: yes 

Timezone: Est 

Permission (Admin+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I deserve this because I am very understanding and I like to get as much info on each persons side of the story. And I also like to lean new things on the server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Bring them Then Freeze them, once I have done that I would ask why Where you mass RDMing. Once he says on why he did it I will give him a Verbal warning. Then the next time he does it I will give him a warn and then jail him, same for the next time, then for the 4th one I will get a person that can ban to ban him.   

Edited by manbox8

+ Support

HE is a very dedicated an compitent DT officer. He knows his shit and are nor affraid to make harsh dissions. His activity could be better but he is still on enough to be staff. Hr should be given the chance to show himself 

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

- support
-semi active
-low forums activity

Good Luck!

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired