Alex Raddish - False LTAP Warn Appeal.- Accepted

Phillers

Your In-game: Phill Walter Rock (At the time it was issue'd)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86507562

The admin's name in-game: I do not know, as I was not present at the time this warning was issued.

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Alex Raddish

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 1355682062_WarnedByAlex.PNG.e3a631d173dd3203d7486311b5489832.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: Asfar as I'm aware, I did not leave to avoid any staff punishments.
The closest thing I can imagine is me having left during an arrest, but that was after I had notified the individual arresting me that I had to leave, and I did not attempt to rejoin afterwards. 

I do not believe that a warning was justified in that situation, as like said above, I was not involved with a staff member nor did I attempt to "dodge" the arrest as I did not rejoin afterwards.

Any extra information: N/A.

Edited by Phillers
Title was not in accordance with Format, because I'm seemingly blind.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Phillers changed the title to Alex Raddish - False LTAP Warn Appeal.
Just now, jackyman21 said:

also would like to know if the arresting officer confirmed that it was okay for you to leave.

Quite frankly, I do not see how this would matter. I had to leave, his opinion could not change that.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Just now, Phillers said:

Quite frankly, I do not see how this would matter. I had to leave, his opinion could not change that.

apologies, phrased that wrong. I meant that did the guy arresting you acknowledge it (perhaps he didnt hear you) as im assuming they're the one who made the LTAP sit. 

• Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1 minute ago, jackyman21 said:

apologies, phrased that wrong. I meant that did the guy arresting you acknowledge it (perhaps he didnt hear you) as im assuming they're the one who made the LTAP sit. 

Ah, that is more understandable then. For clarity, I typed it in chat, so I doubt that they could have misheard me.

• Thanks 1

+Support

So there was 2 people on the server with a similar name to yours. One was Rock Phil Walter, one was Walter Rock Phil and you were Phil Walter Rock. Additionally the warn was meant to be LTARP, however I missed the R. 

A SWAT member arrested a Rock Phil Walter and he disconnected on the way to DOC. Seeing as there was three of you with similar names I must've got you confused with him and grabbed the wrong SteamID. As you can see in the below image you all disconnected in quite a close time frame so I apologize for the mistake.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

So there was 2 people on the server with a similar name to yours. One was Rock Phil Walter, one was Walter Rock Phil and you were Phil Walter Rock. Additionally the warn was meant to be LTARP, however I missed the R. 

A SWAT member arrested a Rock Phil Walter and he disconnected on the way to DOC. Seeing as there was three of you with similar names I must've got you confused with him and grabbed the wrong SteamID. As you can see in the below image you all disconnected in quite a close time frame so I apologize for the mistake.

spacer.png

admin who issued it +supported for it to be removed +support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager