Rachel Corbin's HMR application

RedKnight

Your Full Name & Rank? Rachel Corbin, Senior Researcher 

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? It ill make it easier to test on certain SCPs, make it less likely to die to SCP's that I enjoy to test on. It can also allow me to attempt to find a cure for 008 without being infected and also bring drinks to certain SCP's to see how they act for mass tests or just solo tests.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? I have tested on many just none have produced any usable results... before now. Go to Knights 008 test in the Foundation Test Logs to find it. In this test I attempted to find a cure for 008 but found something else a bit more interesting instead

(Thank you squash for fixing the linking issue

Edited by RedKnight

4 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Low effort in application, no biohazard logs made.

Only 1 bio log made, i'd recommend delving into the subject more

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• RedKnight changed the title to Knights HMR application

Denied.
Application and test log provided are very poorly written; more effort is required.
As for the test log, I'd recommend using Google Docs or Slideshows, as that allows for more formatting and potential in writing logs.

Edited by Starstep

• RedKnight changed the title to Rachel Corbin's HMR application
  • Star locked this topic
  • Star unlocked this topic