1. 1. Should I get Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Corner

What is your rank? Elite Pilot

How long have you been a NCO? 6 days. 

What rank are you applying for? Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? First off I was command for 3 different regiments on SCP RP and high command for another. I don't believe I have done anything that is neccessarily untrustworthy whilst being in SF and I have tried my best not to appear that way. Samething as my NCO application I don't know any reason I wouldn't be considered trustworthy. 

What can you do to assist command with this rank? There are a number of things I can assist command with this rank. The most obvious one is helping superiors host tryouts almost everyday, another is promoting enlisted whom are doing well at their position. I could assist a superior in punishment aswell if neccessary and could assist them in their tasks at their positions in whichever way i'm required. I believe my expierence in commanding and leading could be a good asset whilst assisting superiors in whatever they need, I also believe my expierence could be passed on to NCO/Enlisted or even inexpierenced command members.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?   I agree

Edited by Corners

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer