682 and 035s corrosion cross test

Monster4Life

Lore Name: Obito
SCP: 682 Item Class KETER

Question / Idea: Using 035s corrosion instead of acid for 682
Background Research: SCP-682 is a large, vaguely reptile-like creature of unknown origin. It appears to be extremely intelligent, and was observed to engage in complex communication with SCP-079 during their limited time of exposure. SCP-682 appears to have a hatred of all life, which has been expressed in several interviews during containment.

SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form. SCP-682's physical body grows and changes very quickly, growing or decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material. SCP-682 gains energy from anything it ingests, organic or inorganic. Digestion seems to be aided by a set of filtering gills inside of SCP-682's nostrils, which are able to remove usable matter from any liquid solution, enabling it to constantly regenerate from the acid it is contained in. SCP-682's regenerative capabilities and resilience are staggering, and SCP-682 has been seen moving and speaking with its body 87% destroyed or rotted.

In case of containment breach, SCP-682 is to be tracked and re-captured by all available Mobile Task Forces, and no teams with fewer than seven (7) members are cleared to engage it. To date (██-██-████), attempted breaches have numbered at seventeen (17), while successful breaches have numbered at six (6).

Hypothesis: 682 will build immunity slowly to 035s corrosion.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Preparation Log: 3 weeks before the test I proceeded to 035s cc and got a maintenance to scrape off all the corrosion of the wall and floor every day for 3 weeks. Day before test: I asked the maintenance to give me all the corrosion he got he got just enough to fill 50% of 682s cc, Preparation log complete
Test log: I used the 682 P.A to tell it that we were going to try something new today, 682 sighed and said "What now" he sounded angry like usual I proceeded to get into the acid dispenser and place all of the acid in a hazardous safe box, I then filled the acid dispenser with 035s corrosion then flipped the acid valve, 682s body began to corrode 682 I smiled, waited 45 minutes and I saw 682s bones but then I saw 682s flesh begin to regenerate I cursed under my breath and 682 proceeded to say "You thought you could kill me with that *inaudible rambling* then laughing" I turned the acid valve off then disposed of 035s corrosion with incineration and began to dump the acid back in with caution. End of test log

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 1627402374_682corroded.jpg.3427b7d31fe3e9992bb1ef12604affb2.jpg This is how 682 looked after 15 minutes fairly corroded 
[DATA EXPUNGED] This is how 682 looked after 45 minutes

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 682 corroded because 035 is highly corrosive and then 682 built up immunity to 035s corrosion slowly but surely started regenerating its flesh back.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

7/10

Such a simple, but yet rare test. The end result was quite unique, however it was to be expected with the state of how SCP-682 can adapt to almost everything. Original test with a good twist is what I would classify this as. Some ways to improve your test log is to improve on the grammar as it will make it look a lot more professional, and if you wanted to you could also add a feature of how he adapts to the corrosion over a time period of lets say a week to a month. Good test log, and keep up the good work!

- Soviet

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅