3 members have voted

1. 1. Does Aster deserve Office Rank?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Aster

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server`?

I have 1 week of play time on the server.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I Believe I deserve the Shock Officer rank because of what I bring to the Battalion. I firmly believe I can bring Dedication and discipline to Shock while also giving a sense of Community and Respect amongst all Shock regardless of rank. I believe I can help other Battalions realize that Shock is a Steadfast Battalion full of dedicated and respectable players. As well as Helping lower enlisted shock realize their full potential and give them the right motivation and tools to help them succeed.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel I can be trusted because of the dedication I bring to shock. Shock is my home and is a place where I feel is where I belong. I will never turn my back on my fellow Shock and always willing to help them strive to be better. I'm also dedicated to the community as a whole. Many people within shock I consider friends and I just want to make shock better as a whole for all of them, but I also want to make new friends in this community and make people feel more welcomed into the Shock Battalion.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I can bring many things to the Shock battalion as an officer, Such as dedication and a willingness to help others strive to become better and more adept at combating any situations they may encounter aboard the ISD. I will also ensure everyone is treated with the respect that they deserve without prejudice and bringing a sense of community to all members of the ISD.

How active can you be?

I can be on Monday-Friday From 5pm-10pm and on Saturday and Sunday I can be available anytime.

Massive +Support

-Active

-Knows what he's doing

-Well liked by enlisted

-Would be a good addition with most Officers on LOA

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT