That Good Ass Shit

Southpaw

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NSTJ1Fhj4LTLlPNPS5zD5Q9jvb5aMk9RM7v7BUtCH_I/edit?usp=sharing

First ever R&D test log, just a small one with nothing meant to be in-game, on-site, etc. 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Grade: 90/100

Lore: 25/25
Although there isn't much Lore that is actually written about SCP-420-J, I believe that you used your best intuition with this log, so good work!

Creativity: 25/25
While I do see a lot of people trying to use SCP-420-J for logs, I haven't really seen anyone try to use it as an emergency aid, so that was clever thinking.

Presentation: 15/25
Used the Standard Format while rarely using unique colors in it.

Writing: 25/25
The log was very well written, and I was very interested in the log while reading it.

Test quality: Exceeds Expectations

For Reference Purposes [25% or below= Poor, 25%-50%=Approaching Expectations 50%-75%=Meets Expectations 75%-100%=Exceeds Expectations]

Extra Notes: The log itself was really good, but in the future try to work on the Presentation aspects of it: Try using some unique colors, maybe use a unique format that makes the log unique to you! Try to experiment with Google Docs! It never hurts your grade if you try to make it unique! 🙂