Atlas's application for CI RnD commnad

ATLAS2130

Name:Atlas

rank in RnD:SVR

who gave me Perms to apply Funkmaster and Vindertech

Date: 1\11\2021

why should i be added into CI RnD command?

"well i have  a few reasons but a moment of your time to convince you guys that are CI delta RnD command so the reason why i think i should be given a shot a RnD command is that i can try to improve it and make it better as well as try to help command with certain problems if they are overwhelmed.  And i want to try and easy that off of them as best i can i also have many ideas for on site test's as well but i don't want to wait for someone who can allow the on site and i also try to make sure my mingeing levels are always low i do try to enforce that and stay away from extremely mingy people in RnD or military and i also have some experience with commanding people as i used to be in security Command  so that's something i  though you needed to know when making a proper dissension on this application. Now i know I'll have to be none mingy and be very professional when actively on the server to witch i agree same for the TS and also off Duty if you have Questions i am open completely  to answer them but if please ask me in TS or on discord so i can answer them privately now i being this requested to a close thank you for your time reading this"

A-