A Recommendation.

Jack Mon

There are some unspoken rules not mentioned in training most of the time like don't ask for promotions and  don't tell people /advertise applications and the redacted words which I don't even know them all like cold siver, O5, and red right hand. These are like fucking landmines until you hit them or see someone else hit them how do you know the landmine is there. I'd like to recommend these thing be brought up by trainers.If you can please bring this up when you are training people for RRA and JR, because I was told about none of this by my trainer, not there fault. Any other what I'd like to call landmines should also be brought up in training. 

Edited by Mommy

8 hours ago, Mommy said:

There are some unspoken rules not mentioned in training most of the time like don't ask for promotions and  don't tell people /advertise applications and the redacted words which I don't even know them all like cold siver, O5, and red right hand. These are like fucking landmines until you hit them or see someone else hit them how do you know the landmine is there. I'd like to recommend these thing be brought up by trainers.If you can please bring this up when you are training people for RRA and JR, because I was told about none of this by my trainer, not there fault. Any other what I'd like to call landmines should also be brought up in training. 

Most of these rules are kind of common sense, I can understand the advertising applications thing, But we bring up the redacted word's up like every single meeting, And not asking for promotions is a rule in pretty much any branch in like, Every RP server, You can mention these rules if you really want to in the training. But you legit just pickup all this info on what's allowed and what's not as you play.

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

27 minutes ago, Mommy said:

as you play thats my whole point  you have to hit a landmine or see someone else hit it. I just would like people to mention these in training.

I mean I learned that O5 was redacted but did I get shot in the fucking face because I said O5 before? Nah.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

As Mitchell Hugh had stated,
Sanctions from asking for a promotion, saying O5/RRH/Coldsilver, or advertising applications is common sense.
However, I certainly see your concerns, and I will work with making these all better known throughout the Research Division.
These all were included in the old Research training document, and it was apart of the Research training back in the day.
With the creation of the Research Training video, I'd assume these were removed to save some time, as the length would've been incredibly long.