1. 1. Should BlueFace be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: BlueFace

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114353277

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 1LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1, LTAP. When i was a LCPL i killed a st who pushed the button and like 10 mins later i left to go to sleep and then the admin said i LTAPed.

How much time do you have on the server?: more than a week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: about as much as the movies and clonewars tv show, maybe slightly more

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help make events more fun and less of the same thing every single time

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have lots of experience on the server and I also am a TMod

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Nope

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Nope

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on ship event could be a group of rebels stealing info and us trying to find them and kill them. off ship would be we found a rebel base and we are attacking it.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): nope

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): nope

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:  Yes

Edited by Lil$hwampA$$

-support
Doesn't Know ULX Commands
short app
App seems rushed

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

Denied
Reapply in 2 weeks.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

• Star locked this topic