Chef's CI app

not ben

In-game Name: Chef

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559690895

DiscordID: the_sun2727#4514

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10. I have read many articles on the SCP wiki and have watched many youtube videos, but I still have some stuff to learn.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in chaos insurgency because I have experience from other servers in Espionage, negotiations, research, combat, and even asset protection. I want to dedicate hours of my day to CI and bettering the server as a whole. I am good at following orders as well as giving them and I can be a good CI no matter what task is before me.  I know how to be a good R&D I just need the ability to be one. I have experience, will, and I am determined to make CI a better place. I will be active on almost every day for hours and hours. I am familiar with SCP and the GL community. I am trustworthy, having been staff and HC on another server so you know you can trust me not to minge. I think I am more than capable to be a good CI. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I can be very active and I know the lore pretty good. I can follow orders and give them if needed. I am experienced and am trustworthy. I know about a lot of different SCPs and have plenty SCP knowledge to be R&D

How active can you be? 5+ hours most days, some days even 10+ hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes 

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days           

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life