Ravens Gunnery Application

BigRaven

Do i deserve or u want me to be Gunnery officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do i deserve or u want me to be Gunnery officer?

Questions:

What is your ingame name?: My ingame name is Raven

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163836431

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: i Am a midshipman but i have naval experience from erarlier a couple months back when i played as a Naval LT.

What specialty are you applying for?: I am applying for Gunnery Officer because that is kind a the only thing that i like with the specialtys.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Ducks gave me the permission i needed to make this Gunnery Officer appplication and i thank you for that Admiral Duck.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? First thing is that i Already have some old naval experience from before but that was from other specialtys, I will also be very very active and that is one of my strong sides to be honest. I will always follow my orders that i get from my higher ups.  I got experience on how to use and fix the cannons if we need them or need to fix them but i am guessing we send havoc for that, i dont really know. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: First thing is that i Already have some old naval experience from before but that was from other specialtys, I will also be very very active and that is one of my strong sides to be honest. I will always follow my orders that i get from my higher ups. I also had a Naval LT rank before and i was told i was good at it so i know this will be the right job for me because you will get a very active and willing member to the gunnery officers. I take this Naval job pretty serious.

Why do you want this rank?:  I wanted to be aviation but that will probably be full so i choose to apply for gunnery and i want this because i want to help out more in the naval job and with a specialty if i can do so. I got experience from the TL cannons from earlier and how to fix them, and this specialty is also fun to be in.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand that to a 100%. But you dont need to worry because i am not planning on making any misstakes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To mostly help out in the turbolasers but also to show others that gunnery is a worthy spcialty to join because they are handling such a big weapon and we need more members so that is what i will do. try getting more people to join and help out with the fire power. I will show the rebels what we got, and i will make sure our turbolasers is always ready for battle and i can also show our new gunnery officers what it means to be a GO.

Edited by BigRaven
made the application longer and more meaningfull

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

+/- Support
-Bad Application
-Has joined Naval 4 times
-Active

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Pending 
Please put more effort into this application

• Like 1

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

ACCEPTED
Please speak to Vice Admiral Mikey for further instructions and whitelist.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png