SCP-068 Test

CatFIsh {FE}

Lore Name: Exp Researcher Catfish Rank: Experienced researcher

SCP: SCP-068

Who else was with you?: No-one

Question / Idea: how would scp 068 respond when making other metal figures using gallium? and then melt them with the room temp turned up. Background Research: Scp 068 will take any metal available and turn them into other metal figures, upon getting enough they will form together and make a larger version. Gallium is a metal that melts at room temperature.

Hypothesis: I believe we would get some reaction out of 068 in some way and/or see if he would try to work with melted gallium.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The research room temperature was set at 40 degrees Fahrenheit, scp 068 was shocked so he could become animated. scp 068 finds the provided gallium next to him and begins kneading and forming a new figure out of said gallium, he proceeds to make 15 more until all the gallium has been used up. this begins scp 068 forming a larger mass using the other figures emitting its theta, beta, and gamma waves and it begins looking for more metal, this is when i turned up the temperature to 80 degrees Fahrenheit to make the gallium start to melt. upon turning up the temperature, the gallium began to melt and we noticed a spike in the waves being emitted (could possibly be its way of showing distress) and began moving frantically as its new body melted. after all the gallium melted scp 068 reverted to trying to reform the figures out of the liquid gallium to no avail. it became dormant 5 minutes later after i came in and sucked up the gallium into a syringe.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): scp 068's spike in the gamma,beta, and theta waves was probably due to a form of distress since he didn't know how his body was melting without someone melting with a blowtorch or other methods.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes

Link: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-068#:~:text=Description%3A SCP-068 is a,looping back to the center

90/100

longer

test idea is unique 

wiki scp

i liked it

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"