Shots Edited Aviation officer Application

Caro

1. What is your ingame Name?: Shot

2. What is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561484147

3. What rank are you on the naval roster?: Ensign

4. What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I think I could bring great things to SF. I would Hold Many tryouts and Sims. I think that myself and the other Aviation officers could make SF the most popular branch on the ISD.  I can work as a team and I also can lead one so I think that as aviation officer myself and the other aviation officers could make SF better than how it is currently. I also think that us Aviation officers could get more SF Flying ships and improve them. I could get them better at formations  and fighter combat. I know that SF has been active when you guys had Sully your old marshal but I think that I could get those numbers back up again And I would do anything I could to be a good Leader. Also get more sims in so it can give SF a chance to be promoted and advance up the chain of command. I fell that SF doesn't do much in some events so I would want them to get more action and fun while there is no event going on and to give them a chance to do good and achieve a higher rank. I would think that SF would like to be flying more I could be wrong but when I was an SF I wanted to fly all the time so I would get them better at flying and air spacing so more ships can be flying at one time.

7. Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am a loyal Naval Ensign I haven't  been in Naval that long but I know my rules and I know the chain of command I do good with leading as I was a SGM in the 501st I'm not going to lie I could be a better naval and I believe that this position will make me a better Naval. 

8. Why do you want this rank?: I'm a good friend with lots of people in SF And I used to be one so I want to go back and try to make it better then when I was there.

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I agree and I wont put up a fight when it happens if it does.

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To make SF better at what they do while still staying a loyal naval and work with the other Aviation officers to improve SFs flying and even their Ground skills for when they need it. 

Edited by caroking09

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

+/- Support
-Application is lacking
-Good Naval

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Pending
Please put more effort into this application

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

I'm sorry I do agree I could have done better so here's my new one hope you like it

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Jello) for further instructions and whitelist.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 12/30/2020 at 6:26 PM, mikey! said:

+/- Support
-Application is lacking
-Good Naval

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021