SCP 049's reaction to fire

Mastertlf

**Mark....Authenticating**
**Name/Rank found, Mark Robinson LR?**
[Y/N]
[Y]
**Welcome back**

To see how 049 views a possibly deadly event to normal people we decided to make a house like structure out of wood and have 049 go into it as we lit it on fire.
Before we lit the house on fire, 049 went inside and said "This is quite nice, do you think we could make this the normal living conditions for me?"
We didn't really answer, but we did light it on fire 049 almost immediately took notice "Is that smoke?" we heard him say, but he was surprisingly calm in tone.
The fire slowly spread and 049 continued to comment on it, "Why did you light this on fire?", I answered back with "For science, of course" 049 sighed after this.
When the house was starting to fall apart from the flames, 049 began to say in a bit more panicked of a tone "This is highly irrational considering its for "science" as you stated doctor!".
Finally 049 got out when the house was almost completely enveloped in flames, we asked a couple questions afterwards first of being "How do you feel" 049 said "Well how do you think, I was nearly crushed by the house falling in on me from the flames you decided to burn it down with!".
049 was clearly not very happy, we asked another question "Did you suffer any injury's" 049 responded with "No, thankfully all that was singed was the house, still though I'm covered in soot and ash".
We decided to see if he truly was fireproof and made a pool of gas at his feet and then threw a match into it.
Of course incase 049 did actually start burning we'd put him out, but he did not, it seems that cloak of his is either fire retardant or proof.
Then we put out the last of the flames washed off 049 and of course cleaned up the remains of the burnt house.

In conclusion 049 has a fire resistant property to them.

**Mark Robinson....Signing off**
**Goodbye**

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

90/100

nice test idea

like how 049 cant be set on fire

the grammar is also good

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"