SCP-3199 "Humans Refuted" Minor Revamp - Denied

That Fireman Guy

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: 

SCP-3199

"Humans Refuted" 

2. Link(s) to player models: 
(as of the current model, This was the closest I could find that looked kind of similar to the actual thing that doesn't take up 132323132 MB)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153107423

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1852387187

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?
2000-3500 HP

100 armor

5. Why should we add this SCP?

Due to the mechanic I shall now state.

The special thing I will state is that SCP-3199 will be able to "Vomit Eggs". They can have only 1 per life. and the egg can be destroyed VIA roll of 50-70+. These eggs will be used by 3199, as if not destroyed in time, the 3199 that layed the egg will be able to teleport to the egg (Likely VIA Admin) and have a second chance after death. During this "Second Chance", the 3199 will not be able to vomit eggs, and will only have 1000 HP due to being newborn. When they vomit eggs, they will have to advert that they layed an egg, but not have to specify where. And after dying after laying an egg, they will have to wait at least 5-10 minutes in order to give the MTF some time to find the eggs. SCP-3199 will not be able to camp these eggs and must leave them after a bit, but may return to check on them after a while. And (if there's gonna be more than 1) other 3199's are not able to use other 3199's eggs to "respawn" or destroy other 3199's eggs. After the 3199 dies for the second time or if they die before laying an egg they must wait NLR (Same as every SCP,  15 mins). 

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

SCP-3199 denotes a species of sapient Category-5 biological entities of currently indeterminable origin, though tissue samples indicate the presence of Silkie chicken, chimpanzee, stoat, mussel, adder, and human DNA. They are typically hairless, stained with a thin layer of an albumin-like excretion, and stand at an average of 2.9 meters. Its weight averages 780 kg for a matured instance, and 360 kg for a hatchling. Autopsy has determined that the cervical vertebrae of a mature SCP-3199 instance is composed of cartilage, rather than bone. This enables the neck and throat to twist and dislocate to around 340° in either direction, aiding their unusual reproductive cycle.

7. Extra information: 

Egg model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1818700114&searchtext=Egg

You recontain 3199 by terminating it.

Also I got this idea from Noble. Thanks Noble.

As per the new map version, It could be placed in Lower HCZ in one of the replicated 049 CCs.

If anyone has any suggestions (especially regarding the playermodel) please state them! I am looking to make this as good as possible!

A bigger nerd than ever

I like the idea and the model of this a lot, an SCP that can nest somewhere hidden and use that nest to its advantage is great, and that model is downright scary.

However, from what I can interpret this requires an admin sit to spawn your egg and to destroy it if MTF finds it which wouldn't be an issue, But to TP you to the egg if you die would be an issue for an admin, especially if the admin in the sit isn't the one that spawned the egg they would have to search for it where you describe it to be in order to tp you to it.

Also if an admin DCs while the egg is in play it would delete itself

Honestly -Support because it would be so hard to properly implement as suggested

• 3 weeks later...