Tangerine Baker's Test

[DEFN] Tangerine Baker

In-game Name: Tangerine Baker

Idea: Mix a single SCP-500 with a 999 sample and see what will come out.
Basic Description of what you will do: I took a SCP-500 pill, injected a 999 sample and got a orange like pill from it. It had a happy face on it. It blinked at me like it was alive. But I made sure it wasn't. OOC EVENTS: I had called an ET to spawn the pills in afterwards gave the class-d a boost of 10 hp.
Hypothesis: I thought it would boost a persons Joy meter or give them a huge dramatic boost in enthusiastic

Observations (can be a video or audio): <Begin Log> Name and Rank of the Conductor. Resident Scientist, Tangerine Baker.  While I have been walking around the place and talking to people, it seems that if most people here Aren't happy or enthusiastic. It was really sad. So, I thought the effects or 999 mixed with the SCP-500 pill will help/do something to help them. I call it the joy pill or SCP- 1499. It's an Orange pill with a happy face that smiles and winks at you. It also has blushes. When given to the D Class, He got really happy. He was very energized. He was more ready for anything than a normal Class-D would. It was like he has passion for what he was doing. And the scars and bruises he once had are gone. I did a vital check, blood pressure was a little higher than usual, but it wasn't major.  Pulse was normal, and everything else was fine. 
Detailed description of what happened during the test: I took samples of 999 using a syringe. Once we got the Class-D we took him to Safe Items in LCZ.  Afterwards I injected the 999 sample into the pill. It changed to an orange color and a face popped our of no where. It has a pink blush, black animation eyes and a perfect smile. It really made me feel happy, calm, and safe. I am guessing that is the effect of the 999 taking place. Afterwards He ate it. He said it tasted like chocolate. I am guessing that he has different flavors randomly like how people describe the smell of 999. Then, we went to Medical Bay, There I ran the vitals check. Finally, I returned him to D-Block.

Conclusion:
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes
What did you learn?: I learned that we need more enthusiastic guards and foundation personnel. They haven't been doing good lately, so hopefully this works.
How Can This Benefit Medical?: It can benefit Medical by making therapies easier than usual. 

Unofficial Scoring System

Grade: B

Total: 18/25 

Creativity: 4/5 

Usefulness: 4/5 

Writing: 3/5 

Presentation: 3/5 

Realism: 4/5 

Notes: This is a good first test log, but in your writings you had a few discrepancies, no big deal. Overall, loved the test and hope to see more from you in the following weeks. 

If you have any question feel free to ask any command member- Doctor Dustin [Behalf of MRM Peters]

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Bread locked this topic