Balancer's HMR Application.

Balancer

Your Full Name and Rank?: My in-game name and rank is Experienced Researcher Balancer.

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?: I have made the choice to pursue specializing in the study of biologically hazardous materials for a few reasons. Firstly, biologically hazardous materials are unique in the sense that with some time and effort, the effects and properties can be understood and actually can be physically worked with. Unlike other SCPs which show more anomalous traits such as cognito-hazards or non-Euclidean geometrical environments in some instances, where there is nothing physical to work with, biologically hazardous substances can be worked on. SCP-008 is a virus that can be studied, as well as the strong black acid-like substance that secretes from SCP-035, which can help us to learn more and experiment more with these SCPs when handled properly. Understanding this mindset in an environment where testing on these SCPs is needed, being able to work on such unique and interesting SCPs and their biologically hazardous properties is incredible. I hope to full specialize into biologically hazardous materials as well as biologically hazardous SCPs in hopes that more information can come to light about their properties, with the hope that with enough testing, we might be able to use those properties to our advantage and perhaps even use them for containment purposes.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs?: As of now, I have only done one formal test involving an SCP with biologically hazardous materials. Other attempts were made, however there were errors and miscalculations during the planning phase of the tests. Attached is the document that I did, involving SCP-008 and SCP-049.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/67880-scp-049-and-scp-008-cross-test/

+support

active

fun guy

has some good text logs

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• Star locked this topic