Thire Officer App

J. Carter

What is your in-game name?

Shock  IAP EJTA 1SG  Thire 4477

What is your current rank?

1SG

How much time do you have on the server`?

3 Weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

You should trust me with Officer rank because I'm very active on Shock and I am very mature. I'll make sure to decrease the amount of minging on Shock and to correct  NCO's and enlisted's mistakes. I may not be the best Officer Shock has ever seen or I might not be the nicest, but I will try my hardest and to set a good role model for enlisted to look up to. I will try to strive for greatness in Shock and will show all the other battalions just how good the Shock really are. I'm applying for officer so I can help make Shock even better then it is now. Ever since I became a NCO, I have learned so much for other Officers on what a good officer looks like and the responsibility they have and I'm ready to take those challenges on.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I wanna help Shock and to make it even better than it already is now, I wanna help lead the enlisted and NCO's and to provide a good role model on how they should act while on Shock and show why they should work harder in Shock so they can also become a NCO or officer and to also help any enlisted who makes a mistake and show them what they did wrong and how they can fix it so it can never happens again in the future and to answer any question they have about Shock and the purpose they have in it. Also I will make sure that all enlisted/NCO's are following SOP and the rules of Shock. I will also not be afraid to take lead of Shock during an event if no higher up is there to.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I can assist NCO's with their tryouts.  I will gladly host sims to help our enlisted and recommend those who do well.  I have helped and hope to help anyone that needs assistance to the best of my ability.  Encourage NCO's to be more involved with enlisted and other NCO's as well as encouraging more tryouts.  Usually I'm on every day, even when command is on so I am able to command troops and give out well deserved promotions.  And help out with sims throughout the day.

How active can you be?

I can be active almost every day.