Seventh sister application- Denied

ENT

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
ENT

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
iq seventh sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I wanted to help my battalion with some changes and make their lives easier, I can help and guide them to success . I do not want them to be in a confuse situation especially a newcomer that join purge. Mostly I will do a sim for them so that they are able to understand what their main tasks is and how to due with it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
2 weeks and more 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
the main purpose of the commander job is that they must lead their troops to success and guide the lost and confuse trainee, if they do not help them, the failure is on the commander not on the trooper. They need to understand the situation and face the problem in order to make their battalion easier lives.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
i am not the best or perfect to be it but I will do my best and face many problems. I learn many mistake and I will tell my troops to not do the same mistake as I did. I may not be smart but I am confident to guide them to success.

7. How often can you be Online? :

On weekday I can join at 10 pm myst due to work and on weekend I can join 8 am myst. I won’t be joining at afternoon on this server due to working and sleep.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have only 1 which is failrp that I got it yesterday because It my first time on bounty Hunter job and I did not know that u cannot went into people bunk and kill afk people

Ignore this app because I accidentally make 2 due to me using my phone lel

Ignore this app because I accidentally create 2 same app due to me using phone

Ignore this app due to me accidentally create 2 same app due to me using phone 

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• 2 weeks later...