Funny's 2nd Event Team ApplicationDenied

[GL] funnyfish0

In-Game Name: Funny

SteamID STEAM_0:1:504109398

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

What is your RP Rank?: CI RND EXPR/SGT Funny

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 ish

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ words) 

I feel like you all should accept me for event team because I feel that I have stepped down from minging. I'm normally active on CI and such so I will also be very active on ET As much as possible! I think that I can bring a lot of fun events and other helpful things to the community. I will not abuse my powers as a Event Team member, I will only use my powers for events. As event Team member I wish to expand the numbers on the server! I would assist with many events and try to be as cool as possible. I am aware that if I make mistakes I will want someone to directly tell me so I can improve on what I did If I need to I can always improve myself if I need to and to improve others. I mostly want to brighten others day through fun events they, themselves could be in. I possess many different talents that I could bring to the event team, which could create fun and interesting events that make players want to continue playing the server as they experience new and creative events every day. I am quick to come by and take them off the event or at least warn them. I’m pretty strict on people who wanna ruin the fun, when they don’t follow the rules. Over all this job would be a huge honor to me. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 

I would do a  Robot Task Force Raid. Basically it would only be a few people being the robots and what they would do is go in explore some, Do patrols of LCZ , HCZ, and EZ. They would check for any hostiles in the facility and if they seen a hostile they would go to them and possibly terminate them if needed. If they were any scps out they would try their best to recontain them, but if they fail they would get punished by their boss. The boss wouldn't be so happy with them, he is very Strict and he punishes them by destroying them and creating new ones. Failure to follow the bosses orders will result in very deep punishment toward the robot. But if nothing was going on in the site they would say their goodbyes and leave.

Have you read Event Team Guidelines? Yes I have.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?  Probably Scp 966 because "SCP-966 are predatory creatures that resemble hairless, digitigrade humans, possessing an elongated face with a mouth lined with needle-like teeth. Physically, they are weak, possessing hollow bones and low muscular density. They do not seem to rest through sleep; instead, they will suddenly cease all movement at seemingly random intervals of time, resuming normal activity three to five minutes later. They are visible only at wavelengths ranging from 700 nm to about 900 nm."

+/-Support
While the application seems decently written, I personally almost never see you anywhere on the server, Only time's I've seen you was either on Dr. Bright, Or minging on D Class, The event is also a bit bland, And the "boss" part of the event seems unnecessary, Other then those 2 reasons, You seem like a good Event Team applicant, May change my response depending on other people's feedback.

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 12/17/2020 at 2:42 PM, Domo775 said:

+support 

-cut down on the minging a lot 

-really fixed his application from last time 

-i feel like he would do great events if he got the role

So major +Support

+/- Support (Reasons said above)

-The minging has been happening again on 527 so I am giving a +/-

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+/- Support

- Has a minge history

- Not super Experienced on SCP-RP

- Has a "for worse" reputation on SCP-RP

- Has however shown improvement. Not perfection, but improvement 

- Well active 

- Application is a lot better

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 12/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, Domo775 said:

+support 

-cut down on the minging a lot 

-really fixed his application from last time 

-i feel like he would do great events if he got the role

So major +Support

+/- Support

Edited by skyfly554
  • Like 1

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

+/-Support
While the application seems decently written, I personally almost never see you anywhere on the server, Only time's I've seen you was either on Dr. Bright, Or minging on D Class, The event is also a bit bland, And the "boss" part of the event seems unnecessary, Other then those 2 reasons, You seem like a good Event Team applicant, May change my response depending on other people's feedback.

I am gonna have to agree with him.

Not to say you are a bad person I have some nice, funny, and lighthearted conversations and interactions with you, but when it comes to ET it is a lot more strict. I love the improvement so keep it up!

For now...

+/-Support

• Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 12/19/2020 at 9:59 PM, NeoID said:

+/- Support

- Has a minge history

- Has however shown improvement. Not perfection, but improvement 

- Well active 

- Application is a lot better

Leaning +

Edited by Ages
  • Like 1

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 12/19/2020 at 9:59 PM, NeoID said:

- Has a minge history

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector