In-game Name: 

Aleks

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:462553226

DiscordID:

Aleks#9716

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

Adequate

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency?

I am a very good shot, I have played a lot of military RP servers and I have a lot of knowledge with SCP's. After all, I did (nearly) complete SCP Containment Breach. I am good at following orders and I believe I would be a good addition to the CI. Also my name is Aleks so that's +respect from all Class D personnel. I believe I can contribute a lot and I also wish to bring some friends on which will help with the servers popularity... (not that its struggling, but I'm sure fresh faces are always nice).

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I nearly completed the SCP game and that's a challenge in itself, therefore I can assure you I am capable as an applicant.

How active can you be?

I can be on every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes.

Accepted!

Your application has been reviewed, and we have decided to accept it for a training! Please contact me via the discord below, so we can get you set up with an FTO!

Discord: Benslaki_II#1776

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png