Lirehsa's CI Application

Lirehsa

In-game Name: Archibald

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419450310

DiscordID:lirehsa#9099

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Very good

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

This might be a long story, so make sure you're comfortable. I have always wanted to be in control. Not power, or going up ranks, but control. However, my options were limited. I was new to the foundation, and didn't know the ropes, so I did what I could: join the security team. I passed the exam with flying colors, it seemed easy to me. I was excited on my first day, guarding the D-class cells. I did a pretty good job, none escaped, many tried. However, as the days went by, I realized this isn't what I want. Sure, I was in action, but I wouldn't call it "action" I would just call it "work". I wanted action,  to die in a war I wanted to fight.  I worked hard, and got no promotion. I hated it. Eventually I was ready to give up, maybe just become a cleaner for the rest of my life. At least there I could wander around to my heart's content in LCZ. But then, one day there was a raid. I heard of these in training. I was guarding D block at the time, as per the usual, and the MTF were sent to deal with it. I heard gunshots, I heard screaming, and I heard death. It wasn't desperate death, like the D-class I've seen far too much. What's so bad about wanting freedom? The death was for something. It was action, it was war, it was everything I've dreamed. So, here I am,  in front of you, hoping to join this  formidable  anti-foundation  group.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I don't really want to rise up in ranks(I won't ask) I just want to raid.

How active can you be? All days except sundays

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by Lirehsa