SCP-513 Test Log

Flynn Whittaker

Lore Name: Flynn Whittaker
SCP: 513

Question / Idea: Have a D-Class Personnel ring SCP-513 when there is more than 1 person in the room.
Background Research: 513 is a bell that causes 513-1 to start having "stalking" behavior towards the subject who is exposed to 513
Hypothesis: The effect of 513 is contagious.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Upon entering the containment chamber of SCP-513, the D-Class Personnel was confused as to why there was a bell on the pedastal. I told the Personnel to ring the bell and told the GenSec CPL to leave the room. When the Personnel rang the bell, nothing happened as expected. The Personnel then rang the bell 3 more times out of inclusiveness and a much different ring sounded off. The effects of 513 immediately occurred to the Personnel and he instantly became uncomfortable with being in the room. However, I was also affected without touching the bell. After testing was done, 513-1 was showing up much more prominently while the GenSec and I were taking the Personnel back to D-Block. I don't know if I can handle this everlasting stalker by my side. I will need to seek medical help soon.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: None

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 513's effect occurred on the Personnel, but also to me.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Possibly, further studies need to be taken.