Bob Gandi MO app

bobsgandis

1.  What is your ingame name?: Bob gandi

2.  What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:567785962

3.  What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Midshipman when i made the app and rn its Ensign 

4.  What specialty are you applying for?:MO/Medical overseers

5.      What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?admiral Garrick versio

6.  What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will try to make medical more fun and less minge as in there tryout amusements they say that they can ‘kidnap and legal drug people’ I will try to stop doing that and change up medical and their roles ‘EG:I will try to get a person that wants/has to get surgery they will get a RP change like they can be taller if they get scaled by a staff, but I will need to ask staff about this. I will try to give medical more things to do

Why should you be trusted with this position?:I think that I would fit in this position because I am a medical enthusiast and I have been in a lot of medical teams and now a lot of RP terms I might add to medbay ”EG ABCs:

The critical components of the initial evaluation of an accident or trauma victim. They stand for

A= Airway with cervical spine control

B = Breathing

C = Circulation with control of bleeding

7.  Why do you want this rank?:I love being a medic and healing/helping people and I am a medical enthusiast and i have been in multiple medical teams.

8.  Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? yes, I understand

9.  What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Medical Officers are to assist the Chief Medical Officer in overseeing Medical personnel. This is what is says in the SOP but they help the medical team as well if they need assistance and help the CMO/ Chief Medical Officer .

Edited by bobsgandis