Soul's Senior Mod app - Denied

poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. should Soul get SNR MOD

• yes
    • no

On 12/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, ~ vĻƒxĪ¹s ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Can be mingey, can be senseless from time to time BUT those are tiny fractions compared to the work and dedication that he puts in to be what he is now. He's a great staff member and I believe he should have the ability to prove himself as a senior moderator.Ā 

Ā 

怖Ā  Ā ImperialRPĀ  怗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex.Ā Purge Vice Commander |Ex.Ā Naval SSO LT
{ Staff }Ā Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
Ā giphy.gif

On 12/5/2020 at 11:22 PM, ~ vĻƒxĪ¹s ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Can be mingey, can be senseless from time to time BUT those are tiny fractions compared to the work and dedication that he puts in to be what he is now. He's a great staff member and I believe he should have the ability to prove himself as a senior moderator.Ā 

Ā 

O5

Ā 

Ā 

Former:Ā DT CPTĀ ,Ā CGO - Tenn GraneetĀ ,Ā 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

No hard feelings soul youā€™re a great guy butĀ 

-can be immature

-can get angry quicklyĀ 

+activeĀ 

+great guyĀ 

I think youā€™re ready for SM if you work on those thjngs

Ā 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Ā 

(+) Support
Ā 

When I first met Soul was when PoliceRP was dealing with 2 people that were wreaking havoc by RDMing & beingĀ racists, which resulted in soul reaching out to contact me as I was the only SMT on at 1Ā am. I believe with this show of action, as well as him staying up till around 3 am that night to make sure nobody causes problems for others this feat alone shows he has dedication. Along with my first interaction every other one was just as good with him greeting me & as well as him not being shy when it comes to acting like himself. Though he does have some negative aspects that are well said aboveĀ much due to his "down to earth & doesn't care" attitudeĀ does make him sound immature # childish sometimes.Ā 

Ā 

[- Sector AdvisorĀ LuciferĀ | Head Admin of ImperialRPĀ -]

~ Our duty as SoldiersĀ is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.Ā 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Ā 

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Ā 

PoliceRP Manager