not Jay's HMR application

not Jay

Your Full Name & Rank? not Jay | Senior Researcher

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? I would like to do more exciting tests and provide more research to the foundation. I also feel like it would be very interesting to do more complex tests. If I am able to do more advanced tests it would allow me to be more helpful to the foundation and help save the world from mass destruction. I look forward to being able to do more tests with the rest of the research team. I would love to do tests with all the other HMR's.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes. https://discord.com/channels/695294161988878347/766778744256856074/784659892359266355

Edited by JayDog

🙂

-Support
I mean I want to see you become a HMR, But come on, 15 words? You can make it longer then that, And for the final one "Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazard SCP's?", Your meant to link all bio hazardous documents you made. Fix the final section and make the application longer and I'll reconsider my stance on your HMR application, Good luck though.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

14 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
I mean I want to see you become a HMR, But come on, 15 words? You can make it longer then that, And for the final one "Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazard SCP's?", Your meant to link all bio hazardous documents you made. Fix the final section and make the application longer and I'll reconsider my stance on your HMR application, Good luck though.

-1 reasons above.