Benji

What is your rank? 

OP aka Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO? 

10 days

What rank are you applying for?

Flight  Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have?

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? 

You should trust me with the officer rank because I am very outgoing. Also I am very nice to almost everyone and try my hardest to respect everyone and their opinions. I know I've been known to be a minge and I know that I am trying to slowly wedge out of that behavior. Also I am very active on the server. I very much try my hardest to be as active as I possibly can on the server as of course I do have other things to do in real life.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

If I get this rank I help enforce and make sure rules are followed while any of the high officers and marshals and vice marshals are offline. And since I am on a lot that will help me enforce these rules since I am on the majority of the day. Also I will give punishment if needed and if asked to give punishment with no questions. As a final note, I would be able to help with anything if asked.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? 

Yes I agree and will accept the consequences

Edited by Dingle!

25 minutes ago, [GL] :Dominat3er said:

+ support

Is active

Is always willing to help

Hosts tryouts

Very friendly

-Support

Can be mingy HOWEVER I have noticed that he's trying to improve and is getting to a more serious state.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former CWLRP 501st CMDR  Retired SF Officer Retired Moderator 

17 hours ago, [GL] :Dominat3er said:

+ support

Is active

Is always willing to help

Hosts tryouts

Very friendly

-Support

Can be mingy HOWEVER I have noticed that he's trying to improve and is getting to a more serious state.

• Like 1

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬