Leora Virus

gdmeadows1

Lore Name: Grim
SCP:N/A

Question / Idea: I didn't exactley have an idea I was doing blood tests for D-class to see if any had a  virus 
Background Research:N/A
Hypothesis:N/A

Observations (What Happened During Test):What happened was I brought a D-class to the work/testing area and I tested his blood It had signs of some form of viral disease im calling the leora virus  after I figured out that the virus was deadly I did the mercifull thing and eliminated the D-class via an overdose on ketamine  After he was cold I began harvesting his organs for further study before dumping his body in the incenerator  once I got back to medbay I did various tests on the organs proving the virus extremely lethal I did find peices of a rat in his stomach and noticable decay on most organs especially the lungs where there was some sort of weird goo inside I also tested the blood to where I was suprised to find it slightly acidic  I have not yet tested other D-class to see if it has spread through D-block I will run some more tests soon
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): He could have gotten the virus from a rat carrier
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:N/A

Unofficial Grading System:

Total: 22/25 | A
Creativity: 5/5 |  Tests done without an SCP are rare, this was well done.
Usefulness: 5/5 | Analyzing all new viruses before they become a threat is incredibly important for medical.
Writing: 4/5 | The entire observation section had no periods. Other than that, everything looked pretty good.
Presentation: 3/5 | Would like to see this in a google doc or with some color.
Realism: 5/5 | The nature of the virus was not fully analyzed yet, however viruses spreading from animals is a proven occurrence. I would like to see more on what the full scope of the virus is.
Notes: Testing on the nature of the virus should be continued. See your SCP-999 Jelly test for information on how to post medical tests.

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM