SCP-527 Documentation.

Mung Daal

Item #: SCP-527

By: Senior Researcher Lil Walter

Object Class: Euclid | Clearance Level: Level 2

> Viewing this document without proper clearance can result in Immediate Punishment <

Item Description:
SCP-527 is just like any male humanoid and functions like any other person but there is a twist...
He has the head of a fish.
Other than this odd fact he has no other anomalous abilities that we know of.
The fish that acts as his head is observed to be a golden barbed fish and has no distinguishable features compared to other fish of that family.
Having a fish head you would assume that he could possibly breath underwater but this was disproved when Dr. [REDACTED] held SCP-527's head underwater which caused 527 to pass out from suffocation and was able to be resuscitated after [REDACTED] minutes.

SCP-527 often dresses quite formally with a dainty top hat that he possessed when initially contained and seems to have been made specifically for his head shape.
SCP-527 is part of the 'Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment' collection as observed by the tattoo found on his left foot.
Containment Procedures:
SCP-527 has been authorised to roam freely around low containment zone of Site 10.
He is often observed starting conversations with site faculty.
No other containment procedures are necessary.

Re-containment Measures:
In the event of a breach which is quite unlikely MTF are to threaten SCP-527 and the likelihood is that he will comply as he isn't exactly confrontational.
If 527 refuses to comply MTF have been authorised to restrain 527 and return him to LCZ.

Below is an interview conducted by Senior Researcher Lil Walter-
[BEGIN LOG]
Walter: Good evening 527, How are you feeling today?

SCP-527: I feel like s@#t. It isn't exactly fun having a fish for a head.

Walter: I can only imagine. Anyway today I would like to ask you a few questions, Is that ok with you?

SCP-527: Go ahead.

Walter: Ok I have a theory that I would like to run by you. Were you bitten by a radioactive fish?

SCP-527: You're a fool. Next question.

Walter: That was my only question honestly...

SCP-527: Get out.

Walter: Ok...
[END LOG]

previewfile_1705740481.thumb.jpg.e579fb01db25999a2618f2ddb6f746bd.jpg What a handsome chap.

Edited by Lil Walter OBE
  • Like 1

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

95/100

*funny

*mr fish test

*only problem is that it is short

*good grammar 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"