Alex's NCO App

Alex_Hoff

Should I be Granted the Rank of SP (NCO+)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Granted the Rank of SP (NCO+)

• Yes
    • No

What is your name?: AlexH

What is your rank?: SA

How long have you been an Enlisted?: 6 days but I have a lot of experience I used to be a WCMDR until I went on reserves

What rank are you applying for?: SP (NCO+)

How many strikes do you have?: I have 0 active strikes

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I have a lot of SF experience it's pretty much been my main battalion ever since I first got serious about playing gaminglight back in april I was also a WCMDR before I went into reserves so I do have SF command experience I'm extremely dedicated to this battalion I've tried other battalions like Naval, DT and Purge but I never enjoyed any of them as much as I enjoy SF so in conclusion you can trust me because 1: I have prior SF command experience, 2: I'm dedicated as hell to this battalion and have been since april and 3: I'm very serious about this battalions future I may not really show it much but you can ask people like matrix and destiny who were around when I was WCMDR they'll back me up on that statement 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: I can assist the Officers by Hosting a minimum of 10 tryouts a week, I can help keep enlisted In check via PT for those that minge heavily around non SF and making sure they know the rules of SF which will take some weight off of Officers+'s shoulders, and I can help make enlisted more competent in they're flying skills

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?: yes

Edited by Alex_Hoff

EX SF WCMDR | EX Onyx Lead | GamingLight Member Since April 2020

Accepted

(talk to me or Ptob for training)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander