What is your rank?

I am an OP (Operations Pilot = MSG)

How long have you been a NCO?

I've been an NCO in SF  for  10 days

What rank are you applying for?

FL (Flight Lieutenant = 2LT)

How many strikes do you have?

I have 0 strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

I should be trusted with this rank because I can be on everyday for long periods of time throughout the day.  I also have leadership experience that I can use to ensure I do well in the position of officer.  I will give  my dedication to SF and its members as much as I can. I also wont show bias when either giving punishment or promotion. I also love being on SF as I get along with everyone well

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

If I achieve the rank of officer I can assist command by enforcing rules that I see get broken while command is offline. I can also assist by being online majority of the day and overseeing the day to day operations of both the NCOs and enlisted.  As an officer I can help others in SF with any questions or concerns they have. I can give punishments or promotions to those who deserve either. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

I agree that if I am striked within the first week I will be put back down to NCO.

Edited by [GL] :Dominat3er
Updated Info
  • Like 1

+ Support Epic Guy,Always has us doing something,Bond is the true homie he is certified epic also hes a good leader

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+support

This guy is awesome, I’ve recently joined SF to see what imperial was like. This guy quickly and gladly showed me around and flew with me to help me figure the ropes out. When no other SF able to fly were on he quickly taught me how to be able to fly a DX9 so I was able to fly with him for a event without issue.  He’s a great teacher and a even better guy!

Former CWLRP 501st CMDR  Retired SF Officer Retired Moderator 

Accepted

(talk to me or Ptob for training)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander