999 jelly test

gdmeadows1

Lore Name: Grim
SCP: 999

Question / Idea: My idea was to see if 999's jelly could heal physical whounds
Background Research: My background research was some tests I did when I did when I was on the research team to see that 999 jelly could be put in a pill and in a single dosage remove depression for a single day 
Hypothesis: I thing that if I inject 999 jelly into someones wound  It would heal at an accelerated rate

Observations (What Happened During Test): I injected a D-class with 999 jelly after making an incision in his right thigh Aftwe 1 minute I looked back at the wound to see it fully healed
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I don't know
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:Yes

Unofficial Grading System:

Total: 18/25 | B
Creativity: 2/5 | SCP-999 gel as a healing supplement has been tested many times (even by yourself before).
Usefulness: 5/5 | Having SCP-999 as a source of healing supplementation is an extremely useful ability
Writing: 3/5 |  A very short log, some grammatical and spelling errors.
Presentation: 3/5 | I would like to see the log in a google doc if possible, or just with some color in it.
Realism: 5/5 | This healing factor is completely in the realm of possibility for SCP-999.
Notes: You listed this as a medical science test. In the future go to: Foundation > Utility > Medical | and post your test there while following the medical format provided.
A good first medical test log.

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM