LR MITCHELL INTERAGATION LOG

fire_fox1121

Grade: 93/100

Efficiency: 25/25 You did get some valuable info so good job!

Insight: 25/25 It seems you gained enough to well understand some of the subjects!

Presentation: 20/25 It uses the normal log and there are some empty sections and words are missing in places!

Writing: 23/25 Very light grammar errors and the aforementioned sections that are missing but every thing else is good!

Additional comment: Try to make sure you fill everything out or even make your own format!

Overall: A

Test quality: Exceeds Expectations!

As the person being interrogated in this log I just wanted to mention, I am personally not much of a fan of the audio log due to the fact that it was not based off what happened in game at all and only a bit of it is true, because I had never said my rank at all, Yet you decide to say i was a LR even though I never said that in the in game interrogation, All I had mentioned in game is that I was technically a "Senior Enlisted" which is not me saying "Oh I'm a LR", I had also never mentioned which SCP's are which class, In fact, I had refrained from even describing any of the SCP's purposes, While the test log personally looks good in terms of writing, I do not like the fact that you lied about what happened in the interrogation log, Something that you did get right but missed by mistake was the fact that I had named a higher up, Can't tell if you just didn't see it in game or if you forgot but I named a higher up command, Also not trying to start a argument about this test log BTW, Just giving a bit of feedback on it.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png