Warning Appeal Felix

chambazzz

6 hours ago, Not Niro said:

It doesn't look like teaming to me, he comes from the back which means he  was proby following the ci all the time 
And in the video you can see the e11 moving away from 106 and going to the middle where he goes for the CI
Felix is not even in mtf 
I don't really much proof of this

+Support
Even if its not a false warn i don't think you should get warned for this

• Dislike 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

APPEAL APPROVED

After reviewing the evidence and testimony in this case I am revoking the warning that had been issued. The clip provided by the appellate shows that the player was already chasing the CI member prior to running into the MTF group. It is completely reasonable for the player to chose to continue to attempt to capture the player he was already going after, regardless of whether the MTF personnel may be closer at that point in time or not. There is no rule that 106 is required to go after people based on proximity, only that he act equally hostile to all branches.

Further, teaming is understood as two or more people working together in an unauthorized fashion that results in an RP advantage. If the player had been rolling in a group with the MTF and was snagging CI members on the way, that would be an appropriate use of a teaming warning. However, happening to run into an MTF group while already chasing a CI member is not teaming.

The warning has been removed from your record, and no further action is needed on your part.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021