ChipDail SCP-966 Test

Chip&Dail

Lore Name: ChipDail
SCP: SCP-966

Question / Idea: What will happen if you put human Blood into SCP-966
Background Research: SCP-966 is a humanoid creature with gigatic claws and is know to be very Pale. Getting the Blood of SCP-966 would usually end up in a failiure. So the decisioin was to try and pump human blood into SCP-966 and see that happens.
Hypothesis: My hypothesis was that is could affect the skin where the blood was injected, but on a small and short term scale. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the Test I noticed that human blood had no effect on SCP-966, it only made him more aggresive as he was hurt. At the same time, we tried using sleeping gas in order to try and calm it down, which was also a fail.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): This test was new information for Containment units, we now know that sleeping gas will not affect SCP-966 what so ever.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

Extra Note: Even tho I am JR I did this test as Dr. Bright with Perms. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall