General Suggestion - Mining UI Suggestion - Denied

Schoodst

What are you suggesting? -  That the Mining UI (selling/buying screen) have a Sell All Ores button.

How would this change better the server? - It would make it easier to sell ores without having to scroll and type the number every time you want to sell.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  I can't think of any.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone who mines regularly.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

+support

I don't really know how  we would accomplish this., the mining addon probably isn't even ours but it would make stuff like wood farming much less tedious.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

+support

I don't really know how  we would accomplish this., the mining addon probably isn't even ours but it would make stuff like wood farming much less tedious.

yea I also thought that mostly the reason no body farms every ore is because it take s soo long to sell everything but with this that make it easier to sell (also we both need to sleep its like 1:30 am)

Edited by Karsaphone23 [GL]

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

• 2 weeks later...