1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Ben be in Onyx Squad?

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Ben

What is your rank? AP

Who gave you permission? Sully

What Squadron are you applying for? Onyx

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader? Follow orders and lead the lower ranks wheather they're on or not to make sure we are as efficient as possible since we are supposed to be the elite pilots of SF.

What skills do you have to be apart of this Squadron? I think I have the flying skills to be able to take out any ship in my path. I find it important to assist any of my fellow pilots who are taking fire from enemy ships.

Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from the Squadron? I understand

Edited by Benjamonious

Definitely not blacklisted 

-Support
Very little detail, very short
Looks like little to no effort put into making it
You seem to question your own skill 
You put "we are supposed to" as if you are doubting your squadmates

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Accepted

(talk to me when available)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander